+ NAVIGATION +

MAINPAGE About Me Experience/Reputation Pictures Contact Me

+ MEDIA +

About Me

+ BODYBUILDING +

My Story
About The Journey And Lifestyle That Changed Me Forever

+ Friends +

IFBB Pro Wong Hong
Terry Gallyot

+ Links +

FEMME FATALE!

PROBUFFEDBODIES

+ Thanks +

[ Brush (c) A]
[ Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

MODEL PROFILE

*.*.*.*.*.*.*



Name: Kimberley Chai Wan Xian
Nickname: Lady Vanity

DOB: 30/12/1989
Hometown: Petaling Jaya
Current Location: Petaling Jaya

Height:160cm
Weight: 50kg
Vital Stats: 33-25-34
Piercings: Ears, navel
Tattoos: None

Years of experience: 3
Other professions: Student, Personal Trainer.
Hobbies/Interests: Bodybuilding, dancing (Latin, pole), fitness
Spoken languages: English, Chinese, Malay

About me:
I may just be a regular, maybe even quiet girl at first impressions but deep down I can be this little buzzing fireball ready to get out and get loud! I take risks at the things I love most, and to those who know me... it is common knowledge that BODYBUILDING has been my passion for the past (nearly) four years and my life pretty much revolves around the gym. I also enjoy outdoor activities and most sports. I believe that a girl can be strong and still be beautiful at the same time. I also love snakes, and hope to have one of my own someday! Oh, and retail therapy works ;-)

I also have dreams and aspirations of breaking into alternative and (possibly) fetish modelling.


Currently taking jobs for:
* commercial/advertorial photoshoots
* photographer portfolio request
* racequeens/grid girls
* event showgirl
* mini-catwalk
* cosplay/costumed events
* any other related freelancing jobs

** Also available as special effects/studio makeup artist.
Experience: Special effects makeup artist for Absolut.Pitch, OK Magazine's 3rd Anniversary @ Zouk KL (22nd Nov). Please contact me for samples of my work.